If you are one of the millions of Americans currently...
Finding the right team to support your individual needs is key to your operation. Do you require one person who will answer your calls when you are out of the office and also at weekend? Or is your particular need for something far more in-depth and comprehensive that will strongly promote your brand as part of the service?
The choices are limitless – from a simple ‘call centre’ operation to someone who gets to know your business personally and acts as an extension of you operation.
‘Business Continuity’ is key to all that you do
From natural disasters, network failure to malicious damage, it is impossible to predict every kind of possible incident that can seriously disrupt your business. Therefore, it is important that you are able to put in place a quick and painless return to ‘business as usual’ in the event of a major disruption.
Whatever the size of your organisation, a telephony and voice communication business continuity plan (BCP) will ensure you are able to remain in close contact with your staff, suppliers and most importantly your customers. To ensure that disruption is minimised in your operation, the best telephony companies will ensure that they can offer you a full package of services which would include the following:
- Emergency switchboard call handling
- Support with overflow calls to your business
- Rapid recovery of your telephony communication
- Calls made on your behalf to staff, suppliers and customers
- Emergency procedure advice lines for staff
- SMS broadcast alerts to VIP clients or department managers
- Minimal business disruption
- Routing of emergency calls to home, mobile or alternate office location
- Crisis communication & reputation protection
- 24/7 automatic call answering and response
Whatever your telephony requirement and no matter whether you are a small, medium or large company, the best outsourced providers in our industry will be able to provide you with the expertise you require and leave you free to focus on your business and sales growth ensuring that you never miss a call.
In future articles we will be exploring further ways in which you can ensure that your business remains ‘connected’ under all situations and discuss the ‘best practice’ for using your telephone as a major sales tool in your business.