If so, then the Zeb.PA franchise offers over 12 years experience in the growing market of virtual services in the business to business support sector.
Our market is other small businesses, and with a record number of new businesses being formed last year the market for Zeb.PA services continues to grow strongly.
Zeb.PA has large territories available throughout the UK, so we'd like to hear from you if:
1. A Business Plan that keeps your fixed costs, or overheads, to a minimum from the start. Expenditure should only be justified in business if it generates revenue.
2. A Growth Strategy that builds a client portfolio that is likely to stay with you for years, helping you build a business that quickly becomes a profit-yielding asset.
3. Guidance on how to put in place a structure that allows the business to manage itself.
4. Large Exclusive Territories – each with around 50,000 VAT registered businesses. Outside the big cities, these territories mostly encompass entire counties, and will also contain thousands more unregistered businesses that need Zeb PA services. You only need 1% of these businesses to become customers for you to have a very successful business. Statistics used for the creation of territories was obtained from www.nomisweb.co.uk with data provided by the Office for National Statistics.
5. Full Training – no previous experience or knowledge is required. We'll provide 4 weeks of training, covering all aspects of setting up and running a Zeb PA business.The Operations Manager for our Harlow office, Kaye Fryer has acquired a huge amount of knowledge over the last 10 years on how to run an operation that’s looked after over 1000 clients since it was set up. You’ll spend time with her and the Zeb PA team. You'll also receive coaching from business advisers and continuous training, mentoring and support whenever you need it.
6. Marketing Support and Advice with the freedom for you to develop your entrepreneurial flair. Over the course of the past 10 years we've learnt what works and what doesn't. Naturally, we won't be explaining all the successful methods here. Some work very well but only in local areas. The market for our services is huge but we've found that local businesses like to deal with other local businesses, hence the reason to adopt the franchise model. But as the market is so large, we'll help you work out what market segment to concentrate on. We'll provide you with well designed and effective promotional material that will bring in clients. These include:
· A quantity of 1000 Zeb PA business cards
· A quantity of 1000 Zeb PA promotional leaflets or cards
7. Internet Presence - access to your own website, with leads for your territory coming directly to you, together with free hosting for the first year. However, a web presence alone isn't enough to build a solid business. But we'll show you how to make best use of this very important marketing tool using scientifically proven methods.
8. Clients. We'll feed in an initial batch of 10 clients to help get you going.
9. PR to let your local business community know that you'll soon be open for business, so bringing in enquiries from Day One.
10. Access to Funding. We have established links with lending institutions who will, subject to status, provide funding for your new business.
£8500 + VAT for a limited period only. The VAT can be reclaimed once you register for VAT.
10% Management Service Fees decreasing to 6% as your turnover goes up. No renewal fees.
2% Marketing Contribution.
Our aim at Zeb PA is not to just help you set up in business for you to do all the work. We don’t think it’s a good idea that you’re only working for yourself either. We’ll put you on the road to true business ownership, where others do the work for you, so you can enjoy shorter working hours, plenty of holidays and a comfortable income.
This won’t happen overnight though, but the Zeb PA franchise package includes the tools to build a solid business to support you and to sell on when you’re ready.
You might have some management experience, you might even have run a business or another franchise before. You'll definitely have people skills, but above all you'll be a "glass half-full" person.
If you are that sort of person then please contact us today and we'll happily discuss the Zeb.PA franchise opportunity with you, whether you're thinking of starting your business in the next few months or maybe even next year.
Enter your credentials below to login/register